According to a new report, the global insect repellent market is categorized on the basis of insect type into mosquitoes, insects, insect repellents and others.
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, USA, Oct. 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report released by Allied Market Research, titled “Insect Repellent Market by Insect Type and Product Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026”, the global insect repellent market is expected to generate USD 9,615.7 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2026. The report offers an in-depth analysis of the changing trends in the market, key segments, major investment pockets, regional scenario, Porter’s five forces and competitive scenario.
Request Free Sample PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5595
Increased consumer awareness of insect-borne diseases and various government initiatives aimed at reducing the harmful effects of insects are driving the growth of the global insect repellent market. However, the availability of toxic chemicals including DEETin mosquito repellents is restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, the increase in demand for herbal repellents and the creation of commercial repellent products containing herbal ingredients would provide new opportunities in the coming years.
The earth’s global temperature has continued to increase for the past few years and is expected to increase further in the coming years, high temperature provides optimal conditions for mosquitoes to breed and increases their activity level. Thus, the impact of increased global warming would have a direct impact on the growth of the mosquito population, which would ultimately lead to an increase in the penetration of products designed to repel them. The major players in the market have consistently engaged in implementing effective marketing strategies aimed at promoting various mosquito repellent products. Companies have regularly been involved in raising public awareness through various awareness campaigns and the free distribution of samples.
The global insect repellent market is categorized on the basis of insect type into mosquitoes, insects, insect repellents and others. The mosquito segment dominated the market with the largest share in 2018 and is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period of the insect repellent market. Rising incidence of mosquito-borne diseases and global warming, which facilitates mosquito breeding, are the major factors that are expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Other factors driving the market are rising health awareness, government mosquito control initiatives, and affordable cost of repellents. However, the presence of toxic chemicals, such as DEET, in various mosquito repellent products has adverse health effects that may hinder the growth of this market. Huge opportunities exist for the global repellents market owing to the increase in demand for herbal repellents and increasing penetration of untapped markets in rural areas.
A few companies such as Godrej have targeted mothers to promote their sales for the “Good Knight” brand through advertising and creating a sense of fear in their minds related to their children being infected with diseases transmitted by mosquitoes. This has led to an increase in sales of various products across the world to prevent disease. The impact of these innovative marketing strategies is expected to continue propelling the demand for mosquito repellent products in the future.
Need a discount? Get Exclusive Discount & Free Consultation @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5595
The major market players in the global insect repellent industry are Reckitt Benckiser Group, The Godrej Company, Dabur International, Johnson and Johnson, Spectrum Brands, Jyothi Labs, Swayer Ltd., Himalaya Herbals, Enesis Group, and Quantum Health.
Key Benefits for Insect Repellent Market:
○ This report provides quantitative Insect Repellent market analysis of current Insect Repellent market trends, estimates and global Insect Repellent market size dynamics from 2019 to 2026 to identify existing market opportunities.
○ Key countries in all major regions are mapped based on their market shares.
○ Porter’s Five Forces Analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their buyer-supplier network.
○ A comprehensive analysis of factors driving and restraining market growth is provided in the report.
○ In-depth analysis of the global market helps to determine the existing market opportunities.
○ The report includes details on the analysis of regional and global markets, key players, Insect Repellents market segments, application areas and growth strategies.
Reasons to Buy this Insect Repellents Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions must be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort potential new customers or partners into the demographic group you are looking for.
○ Suitable for providing reliable, high-quality data and analysis to facilitate your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining better control of the areas in which large groups can intervene.
○ Increase and develop business potential and achieve, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by finding potential partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Recognize new entrants with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic ideas from competitors.
○ Fly Repellent Market Opportunities and Forecast Assessment, 2019-2026
○ Tick Repellents Market Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Forecast 2020-2027
○ Fly Trap Market is expected to reach $407.90 million by 2031
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
Pawan Kumar, CEO of Allied Market Research, leads the organization in delivering high quality data and insights. We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field.
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
What sets us apart? – Related market research