As the most technologically advanced warm weather performance garments ever made, FORLOH’s new Insect Shield SolAir UPF Hooded Lightweight Long Sleeve Shirt and Pants are expertly designed to fight the sun’s harmful rays and biting insects, while keeping the wearer cool, dry and odor free.
Completely made in United StatesFORLOH is the first to combine these advanced technologies in the new line of warm weather clothing:
- Insect Shield®: Odorless and safe, it offers effective, long-lasting and practical protection against insects.
- brr Pro®: Cooling minerals maintain skin temperature at 3.5°C while promoting hyper-absorption by increasing the absorbency properties of the fabric by over 700%.
- UPF 900+: A world-class rating that draws the sun’s harmful rays away from the skin.
- Polygiene® Stay Fresh: Premium scent control that fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Polygiene® Odor Crunch: Converts external odor molecules into carbon dioxide and expels them from the garment.
Available in three colors and six sizes (Small-3XL), the lightweight Insect Shield SolAir UPF Long Sleeve Hooded Shirt ($99) is equally at home on saltwater flats as it is on a hiking trail. A blend of polyester and spandex, it has 4-way stretch for increased mobility and comfort. Women’s specific cuts are coming in June 2022.
Extremely comfortable and very durable, Insect Shield SolAir Pants ($159) can handle days on the water or deep in the woods with equal ease. Available in sizes 28-44, they feature articulated knees, a gusseted crotch and thoughtfully placed pockets for unrivaled functionality. Women’s specific cuts are coming in June 2022.
“These are, by far, the most technologically advanced shirts and pants you can wear while participating in your favorite outdoor activity,” said Andy Techmanski, CEO and Founder of FORLOH. “As we expand our reach beyond hunting and fishing, these two pieces deliver on our promise to make premium, versatile apparel here in the United States that exceeds the demands of our customers and their adventures.”
FORLOH is a technical outdoor brand with 100% made in the USA gear and apparel. Situated at Whitefish, MontanaFORLOH uses a ““no compromises” approach to product development and design, so outdoor enthusiasts can forge deeper connections with the outdoors through its award-winning line of products. FORLOH apparel features cutting-edge innovations from other industries, including NASA and the automotive industry, creating exclusive benefits and performance benefits. All products are guaranteed for life and are distributed to two physical locations, one in Whitefish, Montanaand the other in Austin, TXand through FORLOH.com.